WE ARE NOW TAKING BOOKINGS
Surbiton Raceway are happy to say that as an Outdoor Sporting Facility and under Boris Johnson’s relaxation of lockdown guidelines, we are due to reopen on Monday 29th March 2021. Due to the relaxation of lockdown and new laws brought into place we are only allowed to accept bookings for a maximum of 6 people per person. In light of this, any duplicate bookings will be non-refundable and need to be moved.
We are sure that you are just as excited to get back to racing as we are. During the recent lockdown period, we have continued to work hard behind the scenes to ensure Surbiton Raceway is COVID secure and our tracks are ready for you. We will continue to follow any Government Guidelines to keep both our Customers and Staff safe. Surbiton Raceway prides ourselves on being a fun place to be, but we also pride ourselves on the safety of everyone. Therefore, we ask every one of our customers to respect the COVID-19 safety measures we have put in place.
- All sessions MUST be pre booked.
- All drivers must pre-register on our Activity Box App or online kiosk BEFORE arrival.
- Specific arrival times will be given to you/ your group and should be adhered to, to avoid the overlapping of groups.
- Floor markings will be in place to ensure that you keep a 2m distance from others where possible. This includes areas where parents/ guardians may wish to watch their children. This will be clearly labelled for you.
- Additional briefing areas have been provided.
- Facial masks MUST be worn when inside our buildings, unless you are clinically exempt
PLEASE RESPECT OUR STAFF AND THEIR PERSONAL SPACE.
- Hand sanitising units can be found throughout the premises and we ask that all of our customers sanitise their hands upon entry.
- A deep cleaning schedule is in place.
- Bathrooms are regularly cleaned and checked throughout the day.
- All staff are provided with and trained to ensure that all hand touch surfaces are regularly cleaned, including, sign in areas and Karts.
- All staff have been provided with and are expected to wear PPE.
- A sanitising area is in place for all overalls and helmets to be placed after use.
- We have invested in a helmet sanitising unit. This has been developed during the pandemic and has been recommended by The National Karting Association.
It is compulsory that every driver has their own Balaclavas and Gloves. These can be purchased online at time of booking or onsite for £3.50 per person.
During this time, we will be asking for payments to be pre-paid/ paid contactless where possible.